Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Elusive Mouseover Macro

It's becoming more and more apparent that there are a number of things I think I take for granted. I've spent a lot of time recently going through stream recordings for my YouTube channel and I've noticed some things that I feel a lot of players don't utilize.

Enter the Mouseover Macro...


#showtooltip Growl
/cast [@mouseover, exists, harm][exists, harm] Growl;

As a tank, I use mouseovers for everything I can do at range. This actually apparently came to my attention in our Heroic Madness kill this pass week when we were discussing who should have picked up the add when the tanks died at the end.


#showtooltip Distracting Shot
/cast [@mouseover, exists, harm][exists, harm] Distracting Shot;
/cast Deterrence

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment